There are two types of reports that will give data and performance information for students within a teacher's classes.
Downloading an Individual Student or Class Report: A course progress report for individual students or classes.
1. Go to the global navigation menu, then click Student Reports.
2 You will be automatically defaulted to the Performance report tab. Select your student(s), and choose a custom date range. The date range field is determined by assignment DUE DATE not assignment assign date. You may also choose to view the data as fractions or percentages. Once all the required fields are completed select Load Report.
3. To download the data on the screen, click the three dots in the top-right corner, then click Export to CSV.
4. Your report will begin to download. Click OK then click Report Downloads from the same menu. A list of your available downloads will be shown. Click Download to download and open the .csv report.
Downloading Assignment Performance Report: A downloaded Performance Report will include the following: students first and last name and Id, overall score on the assignment, time spent (in minutes) on the assignment, and individual item scores.
1. Go to the global navigation menu, then click Assignment.
2. Reports can be downloaded if the assignments are In Progress, Overdue, or Collected. Select an assignment and click View Report from the menu.
3. Click the check-boxes for each student you would like in your downloaded report. There is a check box in the header row to select all students at once.
4. Click the three-dot menu in the top-right corner, then click Export Data. Your report will automatically download and open as a .csv file.