Sharing a HAR file with Support is helpful when troubleshooting an issue that requires additional browser information. Please follow the below steps to generate that file.
Google Chrome –
- Navigate to the page right before the error would occur.
- Press F12 on your keyboard or right click on the page and select ‘Inspect’ to open the DevTools window.
- Select the Network tab at the top of the DevTools window.
- Select the ‘Record’ button. It will turn red when recording.
- Check the ‘Preserve log” option.
- While recording, navigate to the page that was having an issue or displaying errors.
- After you've recreated that issue or error, export the HAR file by clicking the ‘Export HAR..’ icon.
- Send that exported file to the Support team.