Students may register for multiple classes. To do this, the student can click on their name in the top-right corner of the screen, click Add Class, and type in the class access code from their teacher. Teachers can find their class access code within a specific class in Class Management.
Articles in this section
- Clever and ClassLink FAQs
- How to Reorder Workbooks (Student Journals)
- Who is My Rep?
- Forgot Username
- Accessing Big Ideas Math Over the Summer
- Creating Assignments and Accessing Reports after a Class Expires
- New Feature Notifications
- Finding the Class Management Screen
- Expired Classes (Self-Registration)
- Class Roster Limit