Students who self-registered last year should keep their credentials every year they use the Big Ideas Math program. Students should log in with their credentials at BigIdeasMath.com, click on their name in the top-right corner of the website, and then click Add Class. Students should enter the new class access code provided by their teacher. Registering for new classes in this manner will ensure the accessibility of students' data from previous years.
Articles in this section
- How to Reorder Workbooks (Student Journals)
- Who is My Rep?
- Forgot Username
- Accessing Big Ideas Math Over the Summer
- Creating Assignments and Accessing Reports after a Class Expires
- New Feature Notifications
- Live Chat Tutor Hours
- Finding the Class Management Screen
- Expired Classes (Self-Registration)
- Soft Licensing