A downloaded Performance Report includes student first name, student last name, student id, overall score on the assignment, time spent on the assignment (in minutes), and individual item scores. To download a class or individual student Performance Report of an assignment, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the global navigation menu, then click Assignment Reports.
- Reports can be downloaded if they are in an In Progress, Overdue, or Collected Choose an assignment from any of these tabs, then click to open it.
- Click the check-boxes for each student you would like in your downloaded report. There is a check box in the header row to select all students at once.
- Click the three-dot menu in the top-right corner, then click
- Your report will automatically download and open as a .csv file.