Students can be added to a class in one of two ways. Teachers can add students manually, or students can register themselves using a class access-code.
Adding students manually
Students adding the class with the Access Code
*Teachers can find their unique class access codes within Class Management. Click on the name of each class and locate the unique access code on the right-hand side of the page.
If the student has never registered before, ask the student to follow these steps:
- Visit BigIdeasMath.com and click the New to Big Ideas Math?
- Enter the access code* provided by your teacher and click Next.
- Fill out the required information and click Next.
- Write down your username and click Next.
If the student has previously registered, ask the student to follow these steps:
- Login into BigIdeasMath.com.
- Click your name at the top of the site and click Add Class from the drop down.
- Enter the access code* provided by your teacher and click
If a student has previously registered and cannot remember their username, click here.