Teachers can share assignments via an assignment link. Assignments can be shared with any Big Ideas Math teacher with an active account.
To share an assignment
- Go to My Assignment Library or an assignment report and click Share.
- Click Copy.
- Paste the link into your preferred delivery method and send to your intended audience.
To save/assign an assignment from a shared assignment link
- Log in to the Big Ideas Math platform.
- Click on the provided hyperlink or paste into a web browser.
- The assignment will appear in the assignment creator bucket. From here you can make changes, preview, save to your library, or assign.
Note: If no action is taken to the assignment, it will not be saved to your library.