To begin utilizing the Dynamic Technology you will begin by making sure you and your students can log in and have a class setup.
- Dynamic Technology Overview
- How to login as a teacher
- Getting your class started
- Getting to know the user interface
Digital lessons are already setup for you through the Dynamic Classroom and Dynamic Student Edition. Students can interact with lessons and teachers can see student responses through the Formative Checks.
- How to see a student's progress in a lesson (Dynamic Classroom)
- How to access your digital lessons (Dynamic Student Edition)
You can also create customized assignments that students can complete online.