User and Roster Data
If your district or school uses Schoology, Canvas, Classlink, or OneRoster for rostering and for accessing the Big Ideas Math online platform, please note that the data listed below is controlled by the information your district or school is sharing with our application. Please contact your district’s IT person if this information is not correct in the Big Ideas Math platform.
· Usernames and passwords
· Available classes
· Class rosters
· Class start and end dates*
· Class and student grade level
· Class name
*Teachers can adjust the start and end dates on classes, but the change will revert after our nightly sync to what your district sets. We do not recommend issuing assignments to classes that have not started yet.
Big Ideas Learning accepts the roles of teachers and students. We also support teachers that do not have rosters associated with them.
Big Ideas Learning syncs data changes daily at approximately 4:00 am ET. Any data changes made after that time will be picked up in the next daily sync.
Big Ideas Math supports co-teachers through our integration options.
To submit an integration request or request support, please visit our support portal Here
Schoology FAQs -
- In order to sync over your account and classes, your classes will need to be set with the Subject Area of Mathematics in Schoology and part of an active grading period.
- Deep linking and grade pass back between Big Ideas Math and Schoology is only available for programs with a copyright of 2019 and later.
Canvas FAQs -
- In order to sync over your account and classes, your classes will need to be published within Canvas. Once published, they will be available after the next daily 4AM ET sync.
- Deep linking and grade pass back between Big Ideas Math and Canvas is only available for programs with a copyright of 2019 and later.